THE NATURE OF AFFIRMATIONS
“That which we persist in doing becomes easier to do, not that the nature of the thing has changed, but our ability to do it has increased.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
NUMEROLOGY AFFIRMATION CARDS:
31 Days of Cosmic Inspiration
I have created a beautiful deck of unique, one-of-a-kind Numerology Affirmation Cards© based on the science of numerology in your quest for clarity and Divine guidance through the power of numbers.
My Numerology Affirmation Cards© are designed to help you attract your desires, wishes and goals by using daily affirmations as a tool to help you raise your vibration and manifest what you truly desire through the power of affirmations. An affirmation is a simple statement that is repeated over and over again and is affirmed by repetition. They are you being in conscious control of your thoughts. When you say them, hear them or think them, they become the thoughts that create your reality. Affirmations therefore are your conscious thoughts.
Here are some affirmations from my Numerology Affirmation Deck to help you get started:
- My life is abundant and prosperous. As things flow effortlessly into my life, I attract new streams of income.
- This is an auspicious day for me. I now manifest my good fortune.
- As I begin to love myself unconditionally, I attract more love, friends and relationships into my life.
- I am successful and reap the benefits of all my past efforts in my relationships. I know how to proceed in order to get what I truly desire.
- I have unlimited chances and choices for success because opportunities are everywhere.
- Today is a new day as I embrace prosperity. I allow happiness, success and abundance into my life and know that I deserve it.
- I make my dreams come true because I am creative and express my deepest desires. I speak up for myself.
- Everything that I have been working on is reaching its fullest expression. I celebrate all that I have achieved.
You can purchase my numerology affirmation deck by clicking on “Buy Numerology Affirmation Cards.”
Did you know?
I have another blog, my first, called The Wellness Zen Zone. It was created with wellness is a state of mind theme. Click here on this link to learn more about my work there.