Full Moon, Mercury Retrograde, New Moon, Numerologist Kathleen Lamoureux, Numerology, Numerology Coach Kathleen Lamoureux, San Francisco Bay Area, Specific Numbers, Spirituality, Spirituality and faith, The Numerology Coach
The vibrations of March
Focus on creating CHANGE NOW
March is a 14/5 Universal Month
(3 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 8 = 14/5)
2018 is a 11/2 Universal Year
This creates a challenging 5-2 Energy
14/5 is a Karmic Debt Number
March vibrates to the numbers 14 and 5, and it’s a month that really invites change, modifications and movement in some very important way. A 14/5 karmic vibration represents loss of freedom in some really important aspect.
Universally: March adds up to number 14 then reduces to the number 5 (3 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 8 = 14/5). Number 14 is a karmic debt number that is a testing or warning number and indicates a debt that has to be paid back by the actions of someone that represents the misuse of freedom in a current situation or previous manifestation. It’s like credit card debt that now has to be repaid.
On the positive side, Number 14 encourages progressive change, renewal and growth and inspires you to to put your efforts towards what you will reap in the future.
Number 5 is the number of change and it wants us to move our energy and expand in all ways possible. It can be a very unstable vibration and you can feel unsteady and insecure, so you must be able to go with changing conditions and remain flexible. This is what you can expect from both vibrations collectively:
- Freedom and expansion are very strong. Therefore, grow, expand and promote yourself. Pick up on opportunities before they are lost.
- Go with changing conditions and live life on a day-to-day basis. Learn to let go. You are being encouraged to not be stuck in any one set way of doing things, because the pace this month will be fast and unstable, so things can change very quickly.
- The pace will be hectic and sometimes even feel a little frantic. That’s the nature of a 5 vibration which can have an up and down energy.
- Things may not feel so steady because the nature of number 5 is not steady.
- If you look at the number 5, it looks like it sits on a rocker. So there is this back and forth energy. To steady yourself and feel more secure, you may want to buckle your seatbelt if the ride gets bumpier than usual.
- Be resourceful during March so that you are able to deal skillfully and effectively with any difficulties or challenges that may arise.
- Be adaptable. You will be more successful and happier if you are.
- Change is a form of freedom. Embrace it.
Challenge → Number 5 versus Number 2
A 5-2 vibration creates opposition and challenging situations in March. All number combinations either create a harmonious vibration together or they clash and create challenges and obstacles. There will be an uneasiness all month and this could create testing situations and provocations such as the youth activism movement that has been ignited since the mass school shooting in Florida. This energy will be compounded by a Mercury Retrograde in the fire sign of Aries that begins on March 22nd.
What Brings Change & Karmic Debt in March
Since all of 2018 vibrates to the master 11 vibration, double 1’s create a portal or gateway to mastering the important things in the world such as world peace, inner peace and the commitment to creating change NOW.
- The #NeverAgain movement by students against gun violence and opposing the NRA is in full swing after the mass school shooting at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida school on February 14th (a 9 universal day representing endings and the loss of 17 beautiful souls) sparked youth activism for gun reform immediately in its aftermath.
- The Destiny number (what it strives for and goals) of NeverAgain is a 6 which represents harmony, love, healing and finding spiritual balance.
- This movement has reignited the gun control debate and the demand for restrictions on guns as a way to end mass murder in schools.
- It’s a movement that will take unyielding courage and endurance to go against the NRA. But Kudos to the youth of this movement. Stay strong, resilient and diligent.
National Rifle Association
- It’s worth noting that the full name number of the NRA is 9-9-9 + a Life Path of 9. Quadruple 9’s indicates an intensity of something that works in the favor of one single entity – not for the good of the whole. It creates selfishness and greed and that there is never enough. In their case, it pertains to their dreams and ideals that are skewed, are completely impractical, and single-mindedly driven to do their own thing. Unfortunately, there is enough fire and enthusiasm to attract support and supporters with so many 9’s as 9 does attract many people, especially undesirable people who have bad motives. Too many 9’s in a chart can create challenges and many crossroads during their lifetime.
- The general message of youth activists, and those who support the #NeverAgain movement, bring the message loud and clear to the NRA that certain aspects of their organization is coming to a close and/or that an important phase or cycle in their business as usual credo is ending. They are being forced to deal with a 14/5 karmic debt vibration. Founded in 1781, the NRA is in a 3 personal year cycle, which means they will be challenged by people who have a voice since 3 rules communication. And it’s during an upcoming Mercury Retrograde cycle which also rules communication, they will come up against much more antagonism from many opponents who will use their voice against them.
- One thing for certain is that things cannot continue the way they are. The signs that read “There is blood on your hands,” “Fear has no place in schools,” “Gun reform now,” and “Thoughts and prayers don’t save lives” is a real indication that things really need to change and now → Our freedom to live without fear and bloodshed is being called into question to the NRA by the newly formed youth activists and activists against gun violence in general → especially during this critical time.
- Personally In March, we are being warned to be aware of our own karmic debts and debts in general. You may have to decide to forgo certain luxuries such as a vacation, eating out, or buying that expensive item you don’t need in favor of paying off your credit card or perhaps you have some serious situation to deal with and #TimesUp.
Two Full Moons in March
This is not particularly significant astrologically, but I believe that two full moons in one month creates an intensity of emotions as the gravitational pull of the Moon on the atmosphere does have an impact on our emotional body, feelings and our reactions.
The first Full Moon in March 1st occurred on a 6 universal day, was highly positive in terms of bringing sudden awareness to relationships, particularly in areas where change is needed in immediate family or relationship issues whether you are married or have a significant other. Something was exposed that you needed to deal with.
The second Full Moon on March 31st, a 9 universal day brings sudden awareness to our lives that something that once was working may no longer be relevant or needs to change in some way. It creates a situation where you must let go so you can move forward positively. It can also represent a cycle of completion and to finish up what you started on certain projects or things so you can move forward. Again this ties into March’s 14/5 month of changing conditions and karmic debts.
New Moon on March 17th
The New Moon occurs in the sign of Libra on March 17th, a 4 universal day which encourages structure and doing things logically and methodically. Anything around the home, real estate, property or finances could be affected. Pay attention to all details and don’t sign on the dotted line unless you are completely sure that things are 100%.
Mercury Retrograde March 22nd
Mercury goes into a retrograde phase in the sign of Aries on March 22nd, another 9 universal day and there can be losses, endings or some sadness. This retrograde cycle will last through April 15th. Mercury does begin its shadow phase on March 8th, so that issues encountered, conversations and projects from the 9th to the 22nd can come up for review later. So be aware of this if you think that this MRx cycle can only affect you beginning on the 22nd.
Mercury rules communication, travel, contracts, automobiles, and such. So, when Mercury goes retrograde it’s called the Storm period and are the most intense days. It’s important to remain flexible, watch your communication with others, allow time for extra travel, and avoid signing contracts. Here are 4 helpful reminders:
- Review the information.
- Revise your perception.
- Rework your interpretation.
- Rewind yourself.
Love and blessings,
To get a reading with me, click on the Book A Reading link in the menu bar.