Intuitive Numerology Coaching, Numerologist Kathleen Lamoureux, Numerology Coach Kathleen Lamoureux, Religion and Spirituality, San Francisco Bay Area, Specific Numbers, Spirituality, Tarot, The Numerology Coach
2018 is an 11/2 Universal Year
Number 11 is the Master Justice vibration and number 2 represents women and feminine energy. (2 + 0 + 1 + 8 = 11) (1 + 1 = 2)
2018 – A Master Teacher Year
The World is now in the second phase of a 9-year epicycle with 2018 vibrating to a Master Number 11/2 world year vibration, and we will be guided by two vibrations, the number 11 (Justice) and 2 (High Priestess).
Number 11 is associated with Justice in the Tarot and everything that is associated with fairness, the need for balance and legal matters. Double 1’s (11) ushers in a portal year which represents new beginnings with some adjustments still needed to be made. Having just come off a Number 10/1 world year, which was not just The year of the Woman, but one that started out with a march and then became a women’s movement. The Woman’s Movement will continue. Time Magazine named WOMEN The Silence Breakers, its Person of the Year for 2017.
On the World Stage
- As we head into 2018, we must take action to make our society more equitable, not just for women, but for everyone.
- At stake → women’s rights and the unveiling of sexual assaults that had been hushed up and whispered about for years. The hashtags #SexualHarassment #MeToo and #ReclaimingMyTime became a cry to end the years of silence by male colleagues and sexual predators.
- This reckoning began to gain momentum towards the Fall of 2017, a 10/1 karmic Destiny year, but the momentum will continue in 2018. How it will play out in actual practice remains to be seen. But I am confident that an 11 Master Year will teach us about spiritual awakening and enlightenment.
- There is opportunity to be an inspirational guiding light and beacon for hope and change in the world.
- This is where the scales of justice will intervene to help us assimilate the changes that began last year and the next steps in the women’s movement, pushing the conversation even further with more men taking responsibility for their actions. A nationwide dialogue is now in play. #ThankGod.
- These truths set us free and there is a new paradigm of morality in the world that put everyone on notice and in forward motion. The things that we once tolerated, or pushed under the rug will no longer be permitted or condoned.
- Better pay for women and more female CEO’s will continue to gain momentum in 2018.
- Justice is a symbol that determines personal innocence or guilt, so integrity will be of the utmost importance.
Personally Under the Influence of the 11
- Legal and financial matters will be more prevalent.
- Partnerships in business, and personally are encouraged.
- Contracts and documents should be examined carefully.
- Clarify what you want from a business partnership or deal, including marriage.
2018 – Feminine Energy Rules
Number 11 roots down to Number 2 which is associated with the High Priestess in the Tarot representing intuition, secrets to be revealed and unexplored potential. This year it’s back to being of service to others, finding balance, getting into harmony, being diplomatic, adaptability and cooperation. 1 is the “Me” number. 2 is the “We” Number. 1 + 1 = 2, strongly indicates relationships and partnerships will be intensified this year. Number 2 is the power behind the throne, representing the High Priestess. Webster’s dictionary defines the High Priestess as a woman regarded as a leader (as of a movement), therefore 2018 is the year of empowerment for women and all genders.
On the World Stage
- During 2018, we have the opportunity to create the space for mindfulness and compassion toward others.
- The vibration of world peace, diplomatic relations and law and order will play a huge role all during the year.
- The year will center around and focus on kindness, compassion, empathy and the ability to understand what other people are experiencing, rather than being so self-centered and egocentric.
- Taking away from someone gives way to imparting kindness to that person.
- The principles of the active female (Yin) and male (Yang) will be symbols in 2018 which demonstrate two halves that together complete wholeness. Yin-Yang is the starting point for change.
- Everyone will learn to harmonize and come together in a balanced more harmonious way.
Personally Under the Influence of the 2
- As a woman, you will be encouraged to use your Priestess energy in ways that encourage your psychic, metaphysical or dream worlds.
- You must learn to trust yourself.
- As a woman, people come to you for advice,
- As a man, you might be inspired by a woman.
- Meditation is highly encouraged to help heal mind, body and soul.
- Vacations and holidays should be taken at the seaside or anywhere around water.
- Trust your instincts and let your inner knowledge guide you.
©All rights reserved. Permission to reprint attributing Kathleen Lamoureux as the author.
Inquiries send an email to: email@example.com