The Vibrations of March
March is a 3 Month and this is the number represents communication, expansion, birth, achievement, creativity and joy. However, universally March is a 13 transformational Universal Month during a 10 Destiny/Fate Universal Year. So all during March, transformations will and can take place. Major changes are ahead personally and on the world stage and there is a desperate need for purification in many aspects. There is a definite need to let go of old behaviors and attitudes for everyone and everything on the planet. When we allow transformation to take place, spiritual growth enters and makes way for this new and transcendent energy to enter. This 13/4 vibration during a 10/1 Universal Year creates a 4-1 Red Zone/Challenge vibration. Number 4 represents structure and discipline versus the 1’s desire for independence and doing things in a way that is more self-ruling and sometimes without forethought or thinking things through. Rather than having a plan, the 1 is more in the moment kind of thinking which irritates the 4 vibration, thus creating this challenge vibration.
3 month versus 4 universal month. Caution is further advised all during March because March’s Month of 3 versus March’s Universal 4 vibration is also a challenge to each other. We are definitely in the Red Zone in March which represents opposition, difficulties and delays. Compromises will be completely necessary all month. All days that have a 4 in the equation during March will be those days that will be the most challenging of all, so be watchful and aware on the 4th, 9th, 18th and 27th.
While 13 represents a metamorphosis as well as an internal tsunami (that seems to be going on with so many people right now on the planet) the vibration of the number that 13 reduces to → 4 ← represents structure and discipline. You are being called on during this transformational month, to transmute yourself in a pragmatic way with a sensible approach during a transformational universal month.
March Began With Change and Ends With Power
The old adage “In like a lion and out like a lamb” does not apply to March this year because it roars in like a lion and roars out like a lion.
- March began on a 5 universal day and created this rocking back and forth kind of motion on the very first day going into the month, which is very telling at the beginning of a month. Nothing about the 5 is easy or is still – The vibration of the 5 always has to be moving and can create ripples and confusion whenever it shows up because it is not a steady vibration as the number itself sits on a rocker. Therefore, all days with the number 5 in March are going to feel like there is a tremendous amount of movement and energy, and this can actually make us feel restless and unstable. So watch what happens in your life and on the world stage on the 1st, 5th, 10th, 19th and 28th.
- March ends on an 8 universal day representing power, courage money/financial issues, action, change, and material success. On the positive side, 8 is the vibration of competence and authority. It also rules good business practices and helps you achieve success. It’s interesting to note that International Women’s Day is held on the 8th day of March each year, which just happened yesterday. This just goes to show you the power of any movement or organization that has an 8 vibration attached to it somewhere in the equation. However, there could be some sort of power struggle with any of these aspects, so watch your money and your desire to control things. Don’t be so powerful that you run over people or are insensitive to the needs of others. Unfortunately, some sort of violence could ruin things on the 31st as March ends with an 8-1 vibration, which is in what I call the Gray Zone. So things can go either way and could feel like the see-saw effect → things are up one minute and down the next. Watch the stock markets, your money and your business relationships.
Full Moon in Virgo on the 12th falls on a 7 universal day
- The 12th is a great day for an inner odyssey with the 7 universal day energy. Quiet yourself and go within to contemplate the bigger things in your life. Think, contemplate and analyze before making any move or decisions.
- When the Moon is in Virgo, it requires critical thinking and critical detail, which intensifies March’s 4 universal month. This is a good time to take care of any matters that require painstaking attention.
New Moon in Aries on the 27th falls on a 4 universal day
- The 27th is also a great day for paying attention to details and getting things done. but caution is advised with a 3-4 vibration as I mentioned earlier.
- When the Moon passes through Aries, it creates this feeling of ambition and energetic activity. This is a great time to begin projects and instigate change as long as you have a plan and are organized.
- Write out your New Moon Letter of Intention within 48 hours of the New Moon.
The universal yearly cycle runs from January to December and is the larger picture of what you are going to experience during the year – the trends, direction and momentum of the global year.
The Month Cycles. There are 12 months in the year and each month vibrates to a different vibration (January is a 1 month, February is a 2 month, etc., etc.). Each month cycle is less impactful than the universal yearly cycle is, but the energy of each month is part of the overall universal or global experience and there are many numbers or number pair vibrations to consider each month.
© All rights reserved.
Love and Namaste,
Kathleen Lamoureux is the Bay Area Numerologist and Motivational Life Coach who works with you when you find yourself in transitions related to business, career, relationships or grief issues. Get a reading with Kathleen by clicking on any book a reading link above.