The New Moon passing through Sagittarius brings in feelings of idealism, a sense of inspiration, expansion and exploring new territory. Sagittarius brings a philosophical influence and stimulates our need for self-improvement.
The Numerology Breakdown:
Day 11 – Intensifies inspiration and intuition.
Universal day number is 13/4
13 represents transformation, rebirth
Look for a practical approach to transformation and your sense of values.
4 represents learning, practicality, values
This is a great time for intellectual pursuits, dealing with institutions of learning, or for promoting ideas through publishing, lecturing or any activities dealing with expression.
Best times to set your intentions:
11:12 a.m. & 1:34 p.m.
Here are the Numerology Coach insights into writing out A New Moon Letter of Intention:
THE MEANING OF A NEW MOON CYCLE
Each New Moon is part of the birthing cycle of the Moon’s phases. A New Moon cycle represents the perfect time for planning and setting your intentions. Just as seedlings require a period of gestation before they break through the soil, so do our ideas, desires and wishes. By setting some time aside during the New Moon Phase to focus on your wishes and desires, you create a process to manifest and bring forth your desires in the future.
NEW MOON RITUALS & PREPARING FOR THE RITUAL
A New Moon Ritual represents that magical time of new beginnings and is a great time to recharge goals or set new ones. New Moons represent imagination, fertility and growth and it’s the perfect time to allow these energies to support you. A New Moon Ritual brings meaning to our lives by charging an intention with power.
- Gather your sacred supplies and objects – crystals, candles, coins, photos, feathers
- Place them in a special place such as an alter, cabinet or some place that has meaning
- Clear any negative energies from your space by burning sage
- Clear your mind with meditation
- Play calm meditative music
- Light a candle
- Meditate a few minutes before you begin writing
- Ground yourself so that you stay connected to the earth’s energy
- Think of what you want to draw to yourself
WRITING YOUR NEW MOON WISHES
There is power in visualizing and in the written word. When you hand write your desires, they carry more weight and have more power than they would if you type them out.
- Make a list of what you want to draw in or manifest – the sky is the limit, so don’t hold back! But no more than 10 wishes otherwise you dissipate the energy. What is it you want to manifest? Is it love, a relationship, career, work, a business, a business project or the desire to have a child?
- Be thoughtful in this process, so consider carefully what it is that you want. Draw on your dreams leading up to the New Moon.
- The New Moon is your moment to conjure up or create what seems out of reach.
- Creating the vision is the first step, so the power of your thoughts translated onto paper is the perfect vehicle. This is when you set down your desires with intention.
- By doing this, you are making a commitment to make your intentions real. You are co-creating with the universe to execute your plans.
KEEP YOUR NEW MOON WISHES ALIVE
In order to be successful, it’s important to keep your New Moon wishes where you can see them. Your intentions must be visible so that they are kept in your awareness zone. So for example, keep your New Wishes on your alter, your journal, your desk or your day planner where they are visible daily.
FULL MOON FRUITION AND GRATITUDE
Focus on your New Moon Wishes until the next Full Moon. This is when there is opportunity for manifestation to occur. The key is to be open to what form the manifestation takes.. For example, a desire to have a relationship may show up as a new friend; a desire for a raise may appear as money received through some source personal to you. Be open and stay flexible – remember that the universe sends us exactly what we need just at the right time it is to appear. Your New Moon Wishes, when made over an extended period of time, will come true, unless your wishes are a challenge to your Life Path or Destiny numbers. Be grateful for whatever results your New Moon Wishes produce and don’t forget to say “Thank You” to the universe.
New Moon blessings and LOVE,
~ Kathleen Lamoureux, The Numerology Coach