The events in Paris on November 13, 2015 were and are devastating and I was saddened and sickened, not only for Paris, but for all of humanity. Around the globe everyone mourns for the victims and the families of the victims. The City of Light turned off the lights in the iconic Eiffel Tower to mourn the dead. Countries all over the world showed their solidarity just as France did for the United States during 9/11.
But not only are we mourning for Paris and its victims, we are also are mourning for ourselves, our children and our children’s children, because the world is in turmoil and shambles. We can’t seem to get a foothold on what is going to happen next. We are silently asking what country is next in line for these senseless acts of murder and terrorist attacks and who will be at the affect of all of this? You? Me? Our loved ones? It’s a normal fear.
As I predicted last year in my 2015 world predictions:
Between January this year and the end of December, the world is in an 8 universal year which means that we are in the 8th year of a 9-year cycle and tension is building because the main theme is responsibility, money, business, karma. Significantly the vibration of the 8 will most definitely focus on money, finances, economic concerns and the highs and lows of the economy itself. This year also centers on authority/authority figures, power (use of and abuse of) and greed in all its disguises. An 8-year will force our hand in getting the world financial houses in order. There is already a crisis worldwide in the world’s stock markets, declining world economies, threat of war, evil empires (ISIS, Al Queda) political career reversals and cyber attacks (Korea, Russia). The stock markets will be the most critically affected in June, August and September. 8 is also the number of karma, karmic debts and karmic retribution. Certain famous people are being called out on past behavior and this is simply their time to repay that debt. As the saying goes “As ye sow, so shall ye reap.” This year it’s time to pay off all financial debts and wipe the slate clean. If we don’t do it in an this year, where the experience of the 8 year is forcing these issues – the Universe will do it for us – automatically!
Click on this link to read more of my 2015 World Predictions for 2015 “2015: The Road Ahead.”
In essence, the 8 World Year is still in effect and we are at its mercy – good and bad. Next year in 2016, the world will be resonating to a 9 universal vibration representing endings, culminations and getting rid of what no longer works for us and humanity at large. 2016 can be a year of perfection with big opportunity to live up to Divine standards, or dissipation of higher forces. I can only imagine what’s in store and I shudder at the possibilities if things continue to decline with forces like ISIS and Al Queda working against spirit and humanity. Something has to be done and it’s not retaliation. It’s everyone getting in alignment with Spirit and living a more spiritually based life.
Let’s look at the how the vibrations of some of the incidents lined up through the numbers around the Paris Attack
- November 13th – This is the number that represents a transformative event.
- Universal day number was 14/5 (1 + 1 + 1 + 3 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 5) = 14/5 representing loss of freedom, freedom curtailed, trials, danger and chaos.
- 9/11 – September 11, 2001 was also a 14/5 Universal day killing over 3,000 people.
- 129 people dead adding up to number 12 which is the number representing victims.
- 352 injured adding up to 10 the number of destiny and a new cycle begins.
- Time of first event was 9:20 p.m. Paris time adding up to number 11 symbolizing spiritual healing and enlightenment.
- 8 Militants carried out this attack aligning with the current world year of 8 (2 + 0 + 1 + 5) = 8
- The number 8 relates to the concept of karma – the Universal Laws of Cause and Effect. Eight (8) influences power, authority, strength, truth, dictatorship. On the positive side, it has a powerful drive to succeed with the ability to arise above aversions and adversity. It makes good decisions. On the negative side, it veers towards aggression, dominance, control, misuse of power, repressing others and demanding recognition. This represents ISIS or any evil.
- Number 8 is the great karmic equalizer, a force that can create just as easily as it destroys.
Universal day number 14/5 during a world year of 8.
- I’ve already established that November 13th was a 5 Universal Day in an 8 Universal Year.
- 5 – 8 is a fateful vibration combination where there is domination and control. Neither vibration follows the rules and catastrophe ensues.
- ISIS represents mentally unstable individuals with too much love of self and who are pure evil.
The Number 11 and Intuition
Could the Paris attacks on November 13th have been prevented, especially in light of the Charlie Hebdo murders this past January? Perhaps. But only God knows the answer to this question. However, the disturbing thing is that November is the Month of 11 which represents focusing and paying attention to Intuition and the intelligence of Intuition. France was specifically warned of imminent ISIS terror attacks just one day before these atrocities. This is where France missed the gift of intuition, and instead played down the warning. But Iraq has also said they had previously warned government officials in Paris that jihadis were being trained in Raqqa, Syria – the de-facto ISIS capital – with the intention of them being sent to France to carry out terror atrocities. This is a statement according to the UP:
Senior Iraqi intelligence officials warned members of the U.S.-led coalition fighting the Islamic State group of imminent assaults by the militant organization just one day before last week’s deadly attacks in Paris killed 129 people.
Now France is at WAR against the Islamic State (IS) and struck back on Sunday, November 15th which was a 16/7 Universal day. The number 16 represents the sudden and the unforeseen (although ISIS had to know this was coming) with intention to overthrow existing conditions (France). And now, especially during a 2015 World year of 8 – the Piper has to be paid and freedom (14/5) will have to be curtailed in order to maintain our freedom. All of humanity is at the expense of this atrocity and act of war on both sides.
Ironically enough the Charlie Hebdo attack in Paris happened on January 7, 2015 which was also a 16/7 Universal day.
Pray for Paris and remember not to let evil overpower or overshadow. Trust in the goodness of humanity to reign supreme. Let’s continue to send love, light and to all of the Paris victims and the families of the victims. RIP.
All writing is copyright property of Kathleen Lamoureux
Get a reading with Kathleen. Click on the link in the Menu Bar.