Blessings Everyone on this powerful day of 12-12-12. And in 9 more days we will reach the most talked about date of the 12th century – 12-21-2012 and the end of the Mayan Calendar. It’s interesting to note that between 12-12 and 12-21 there are 9 days which is a complete 9-day epicycle in numerology and is only fitting because in Numerology every number must reduce to the number 9. While it IS TRUE that 12-21-2012 marks the end of the Mayan Calendar, It is NOT TRUE that it’s the end of the world.
Breaking Down The Numbers:
I really like the number vibrational energies this month because the 2-6-11 energies reflect peace, harmony and love.
- 12-12-2012 and 12-21-2012 both resonate to the same universal vibration of 11 (1+2+1+2+2+0+1+2 = 11 & 1+2+2+1+2+0+1+2 = 11
- 11 is the number of intelligence and intuition
- The number 11 further reduces to the number 2 which is the number of harmony and peace
- Both the dates 12/12 and 12/21 add up to a 6 which is the number of universal love (1+2+1+2 = 6) and 1+2+2+1 = 6) –> More Love coming our way.
- December is the 12th month of the year which reduces to the number 3. This rules communication and expression. Here you have a chance to communicate what you want – either to promote a work or business project to get it out there or to communicate your feelings to someone – great time to tell your true feelings to that romantic other.
Number 11 – “Intelligence of the Mind”
- Both 12-12-2012 AND 12-21-2012 reduce to the Master Number 11
- Number 11 is a Master number and a master numbers require more of us than other numbers. It is the number of the intuitive –> It is true intelligence of the mind-body connection and invites us to being open to receiving and listening to our intuition. It is an intelligence that comes from an outside source – so open up your ears and really listen if you want to hear what information is being channeled to you.
Number 2 – “Give Peace a Chance”
The number 2 is often overlooked because it comes after the number 1 which likes to lead. But in fact, in Numerology, it is really considered the “Peaceful” number and invites in that collective cooperation, tranquility and healing energy. It is also known as the “Mediator’s” number. Going forward beginning today, we most certainly have a chance for true peace in the world. But only IF we embrace and change the way we act, the way we react, the way we think, the way we are and the way we do things in the world. These things need to be addressed and happen collectively if we are – as John Lennon so aptly said to —> “Give Peace a Chance”
Repeating Numbers 11 and 12
Whenever there is a number in a date or a name that repeats itself, the intensity of that vibration is much more intense. In this case, the number 12 repeats twice today in 12-12 and in the case of both dates 12-12-2012 and 12-21-2012 they both reduce to the Universal Number 11.
- Repeating number 11 intensifies the energies of illumination and intuition.
- Double 1’s – Number 11 is made up of double ones which intensifies the energy of a strong, individual energy that leads the way.
- 11 is the gateway to intelligence, so here we are being presented with an opportunity to walk through the power of the double ones with peaceful attributes or intentions.
- In the Tarot 11 is associated with Justice – so karmic balance and taking responsibility for actions is in dire need of attention.
- Repeating number 12 intensifies the energies of fundamental change of how we need to affect change in order for things to be different. “By changing nothing, nothing changes” ~ Tony Robbins
- In the Tarot it is associated with the Hanged Man – so another perspective or another viewpoint is definitely required. It truly time to take off the rose-colored glasses and really see what we have made of this world and how we can make fundamental changes. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world” ~ Mahatma Ghandi
The Day After 12-21-12
- It’s important to note, that we begin the day after – 12-22-2012 – on a universal 12 day WITH a Master Number 22 as the day number.
- The number 12 again is energy that needs to shift from the old perspective to a new perspective – be more wide-minded.
- Number 22 is a Master Number that provides the universe with an opportunity for greatness on a world-wide scale. It’s how we use this energy that is important. We can live up to the power of the 22 combining it’s great potential for wisdom, intuition, inspiration with the practicality and discipline of the number 4 that 22 reduces to. It’s how you use the energy. The new motto –> Serve and be practical.
2013 – The creation of a New World Calendar
“All great changes are preceded by chaos”
~ Deepak Chopra
The Universal 5 Year has been a year of dramatic change, much violence has transpired on the word stage and chaos has ruled. With the aspects of the 5 Universal year in full force, it has truly been like the cleansing storm year before the renewal love year because in 2013 we go into a 6 Universal Year which is a year to focus on universal love, peace, harmony and compassion. Many healers and teachers who are a 6 Life Path – The Nurturers – will be there to help guide us. John Lennon was a 6 Life Path and I am sure he is a guiding force from another dimension.
I believe that we are at the precipice of something new as 2012 comes to a close and we are about to ring in a New Year. We have a chance to wipe the slate clean and create a brand new and unique new calendar by bringing our spirituality and humaneness to the fore and turning chaos into peaceful resolutions. Here is our golden opportunity to affect change in a positive way. Ring in the New Year with love and a new consciousness on 12/21/2012.
12-21-2012 is not the end of the world, but the end of the world the way we know it. It’s up to each person on this planet to change collectively and contribute to world peace in order for true change to occur. At this moment in time we are all experiencing a shift of inner consciousness and spirituality on some level. However we must use these gifts of peace, love and harmony wisely and not squander them or surrender to the dark side of the force. Stay in the light and stay well.
Happy Holidays and big hugs to one and all,