October Universal month number is a 6
Hi and happy October. Here’s what’s lining up for the universe in my October Tarot-Numerology Forecast. It’s hard to believe that we are in the 10th month of the year, but as we head into the last quarter of the year we enter into a 6 universal month for October. The 6 is representative of the love and harmony vibration.
- It’s a month where love and harmony is available and these aspects can flourish as well as the opportunity to attract love and relationships into your life, so keep your arms and heart open to the receptivity of this energy this month. If you are single, you have every opportunity to attract and manifest that special love relationship into your life.
- That’s because, not only are we in a 6 universal month, but October is the 10th month of the year and 10 is the number of instant manifestation and represents a turn for the better and good luck affecting matters. This number is associated with the Wheel of Fortune and indicates that your luck will change for the better. Change, opportunity, optimism and faith all abound this month.
- The number 10 reduces to the number 1 which represents new beginnings and leadership, so those projects or relationships you have been working on have a chance to sprout new seeds and succeed.
New Moon in Libra on October 15th
- New Moon in Libra October 15th is a 12/3 universal day.
- Number 3 represents creativity and achievement and is the full expression of the 1 + 2, so it’s the completion of a cycle.
- Number 12 is associated with the Hanged Man in the Tarot so it’s an opportunity to look at something from another perspective. If you feel your life is in suspension, on hold and things aren’t going well, it may be time to right your thinking process by viewing things differently.
- Libra is associated with Love, so the tie between Libra and October’s universal 6 is quite fantastic. Look for romantic connections all month-long to turn into something more than platonic.
- New Moon in Libra is a perfect time to define what kind of relationship you want and to define it by making a list of qualifications for the relationship that you desire. Set your intentions through a new moon ritual in order to manifest it and make it happen by or before the end of the year.
- Libra is also the planet that rules balance and fairness between others and in the tarot, it is the Justice card (number 11) which can represent legal matters. Take responsibility for all your actions and remember that you make your own karma. Whatever you have done in the past, determines your future.
Full Moon October 29th in 6 degrees Taurus
- The number 29 adds up to 11 which is a master number and is the number ofintuition, illumination and enlightenment, so be guided by your sixth sense. It is also representative of double 1’s which represents walking through the gateway of truth with honorable intentions. You can walk through this gateway of truth with greatness or you can walk outside the gateway using self-destructive behavior. When you connect number 11 to Justice, you can see how taking responsibility for your life and your actions determines your own good karma.
- The appearance of the full moon arrives at 6 degrees Taurus – and once again the number 6 appears, so the connection to love, harmony and abundance is quite strong all month-long.
- Taurus is the sign that represents stability, endurance and patience. It is also ruled by the planet Venus, so here we continue with the theme of love.
- The gift of the full moon in Taurus is the gift of reliability and the ability to bring peace and stability into the lives of others. Perfect for cultivating relationships love and harmony.
I will see you next month and I leave you with this quote:
“Harmony is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony” Mahatma Ghandi
Kathleen Lamoureux: Tarot-Numerologist, Soul Coach, Medicine Woman. Kathleen’s gift is to help her clients find their true purpose and manifest personal and career success through the sacred modalities of Numerology using the secret code of their name and birthdate to help them understand the purpose of their life. She also works with the wisdom of the Tarot to gain even more insight and connecting them to their own life events and experiences.