Summer is over and the kids are back in school – the fall season is upon us and we are in the last month of the third quarter cycle for the year, so the end of the year is near. And September is a 14/5 Universal Month in a 5 Universal year. What does this all mean? Here are 5 key things to understand about a 14/5 Universal month:
- September is a great month to practice balance, patience and self-control. 14 is the number of blending opposite energies and a time to be aware of extreme behaviors, which has its roots in the number 5 – a number of change, chaos and instability. 14 is the Temperance card in the Tarot which is the refinement and blending of two different properties to create a third. It represents getting in touch with your inner being and integrating yourself into a more refined you.
- September is a 5 Universal Month in a 5 Universal Year. So if 5 is the number of instability, change and chaos as I mentioned above, it’s most certainly a month to expect many unforeseen events. Hang onto your center and don’t let fear take over if you find yourself in a chaotic situation.
- It will be up to you to adapt to changes in personal or Universal circumstances while also maintaining your center. This is key if you are to meet the unforeseen – mix and blend any extremes that you may experience.
- During September you have the opportunity to tap into the universal message of the alchemical process of blending opposing energies. It will be up to you to find the perfect mix of blending opposites, such as fire and water, and finding solutions to your impasse.
- The Autumnal Equinox arrives on September 22 at 10:49 a.m. which is also a 14/5 vibration. The Autumn Equinox is tied very closely to new harvests, and is a time of change. As summer ends a new cycle begins. It’s time to embark on change and reflect on your own harvest. In order to have a healthy harvest, it could be a time to take in what you need and let go of that which you don’t need. This is finding balance, and temperance at work. Interestingly enough the Autumn Equinox is a time of balance which connects directly to what you need to do in the month of September.
September is a unique month where you have all the resources available to find satisfactory solutions by learning to integrate opposite forces. Get in touch with yourself and discover how to creatively combine these opposite forces in your life in new and creative ways. Let go of stale, outdated ideas or methods in favor of the new and adapt new formulas for healing and rejuvenation.
Welcome all opposing forces and everything that brings you closer to balance, patience and harmony.
Lots of love and blessings,
Kathleen Lamoureux, Numerologist, Tarot Consultant and Spiritual Healer – My goal is to help you to achieve your own life goals by helping you understand yourself, why you are here on earth and what you are supposed to do with your life and what lessons you are here to learn. I use the sacred modalities of Numerology and the Tarot to help you with this process.
Contact me for a reading at email@example.com